Research, development, registration, manufacturing and distribution of biologically active materials
Natural active ingredients also in the most effective way of treatment - the prevention
Urogin oral solution
Urogin oral solution is a traditional herbal medicinal product containing hydroethanolic extract from six medicinal plants. The extraction agent is 23% (V/V) ethanol.
- in case of bladder catarrh (cystitis) originating from chill
- to treat lower urinary tract infections
- for treatment of urinary inflammations
- to take the product until distress subsides - for at least 3 days.
Do not take Urogin if you:
- are allergic to any of the ingredients
- suffer from severe liver or central nervous diseases (epilepsy)
- are pregnant or breastfeeding
Urogin is not suitable for children under the age of 14 years.
Diuretical-, antiinflammatory and disinfecting effects of its herbal components in the urinary tract have been proved by long standing use as a traditional remedy.
PARTICULARLY RECOMMENDED FOR WOMEN